Latest Post

Jennifer Lopez Shows off Hot Body in a Sexy Red Bikini

Jennifer Lopez looks hot body in a sexy red bikini Jennifer Lopez looks hot body in a sexy red bikini

Its curved back helped him find international fame, so it's no surprise that Jennifer Lopez loves to show off the famous actress showed off her rounded behind it.The while she was sunbathing on a yacht in Capri yesterday.Not for it a carefully wrapped or wrapping sarong skirt - rather than J-Lo got into a revealing scarlet two-piece.

When Jennifer first shot to fame in the nineties, it was much ado about her curvaceous figure, with much of the attention directed at its behind.She 's curves previously said: "I could never be a size zero. I have an ass, I have breasts and I have a woman's curves - there is no way I would to be zero.









Share this article :